Get started now!
Have you thought about opening an AirBnB -but were not sure where to start?
Do you have a space already that you think might be a good AirBnB -but are unsure if it would be profitable?
Are you already a host -but wondering how you can increase your profit?
I've been there!
Join me as I walk you through step-by-step how to get your AirBnB up and running and profitable.
I was in real estate investing but kept putting off getting in the AirBnB game. Once I did, I was hooked! I learned quite a few things along the way that I thought would have been nice to know back when I started. I want to get your up and running in a super-efficient manner without the bumps along the road.
This course is a comprehensive guide where I walk you through every step of AirBnB hosting. We will talk about how and where to search for properties, what to shop for, how to set up your cleaning crew, how to AirBnb a property without even owning it, how to price your property, how to make sure your property continues to increase in profits, and much more.
Whether you have been hosting for years or just wondering if you should start, this course will help you succeed!
What is included:
- Comprehensive course which gives step-by-step guidance in how to find, set up, price, and run your AirBnB to increase your profit
- Templates and checklists to help streamline you getting up and running
- Bonus interviews with people in the business to help you know the ins and outs, and ups and downs of the AirBnB business
- Access to our Exclusive Facebook Community so you can collaborate with other BnB hosts for any question you might have
- Certificate of Completion you can use to get more properties
- Jenn Josey, Jolific Properties
When our 2 year old son was diagnosed with brain cancer in 2014, it was the wake up call we needed in life. We realized it was time to stop making excuses of all the reasons we couldn't do things, and instead just start doing.
Instead of focusing on the "Why Me?" situations we chose to capitalize on the "Why NOT Me?" attitude.
We jumped into our life long dream of real estate investing in flipping houses. Over the years we kept seeing AirBnB hosting as the new trend. After years of watching AirBnB's growth and wanting a piece of the action, we acted on our "Why NOT Me?" mantra and opened our first 4 AirBnBs within the next 3 months. When we jump, we jump big. We are constantly opening (and closing) Airbnbs as we refine the areas we want to be in and the properties that work for us.
We love this new stream of income and know you will too!
Let us help you get started and scaling in Bnbs.
"The presentation has great information about getting started with an AirBnB. It’s enough information, and easy to implement, in order to immediately get started if you are interested in this type of passive income!"
- Roshni Patel, Sunflower Property Solutions
This course is for you if you are:
- Dreamers. If you have ever even thought about running an AirBnB, this will help you see if this dream should be a reality in your life.
- Thinkers. If you already have a space/property/basement/room and have THOUGHT about turning it into an AirBnB, but not sure if you should, this course will guide you to evaluate if your space is a good fit and how to make it profitable.
- Doers. If you already have an AirBnB (profitable or not!) and want ideas of how you can make it more profitable or possibly add more properties to your portfolio for under $5k, this course is for you!
This course is NOT for you if you are:
- Get Rich Quick Schemers. This course is NOT for those who think simply buying a course will help them become profitable. If you aren’t willing to work for it, this course will not help you.
- Joy Ride Hosts. Some hosts do it only for the joy of hosting, not for the money. If that’s the case, no need to waste your money on this course. This is only for hosts wanting to increase their profits through hosting.
Start3 Types of Hosting (1:08)
StartWHAT to Look for in a Property (5:41)
StartWHERE to Look for Properties (6:07)
StartHOW to Look for a Property (4:32)
StartOwnership Case Studies (13:46)
StartOPP 1.0- Other People's Properties
StartOPP 2.0- Arbitrage vs Co-Hosting (15:22)
StartOPP- Co-Hosting/STR Managment (10:42)
StartOPP: Landlord Pitch System (25:28)
StartTask: Hunting for Properties